Basically, I wanna know what pedal to get. I don't really know much about guitars, besides how to play it. I asked at a music store and they told me that most pedals have basically the same sounds and effects, and what was different was the quality of the effects and things like the system for changing each sound, how much memory it has, having a pedal, etc.
I want a pedal that has a pedal for wah (I'm sorry if my descriptions suck, but I don't have much time right now and I gotta get a name today if I want to get it cheap), that's good for metal, but can also be used for all the rest of the stuff. I don't want the cheapest pedal there is, but I can't afford something too expensive, so if u give any suggestions, please give me an average price and a small description.
Thanks in advanced.
weeping demon wah. good for metal. it's a wah. has built in distortion. many good things i've heard about it.
since when does the weeping demon hav distortion built in? i have it, its awesome, i reccomend it, but it doesnt have distortion...
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Yea... the Weeping Demon does NOT have built in distortion but it is a nice pedal.

I reviewed it...
edit
Last edited by CorkyMcDoogle at Sep 10, 2006,
Quote by CorkyMcDoogle
Yea... the Weeping Demon does NOT have built in distortion but it is a nice pedal.

I reviewed it...
http://themetalguitarist.com/07/ibanez-weeping-demon-wah-pedal-review/

Your not allowed to post links to other forums, or sites with other forums on this site. You should take this link and the one in your sig down.

Vox makes the best wahs, the Ibanez Weeping Demon is a great choice too.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
I have the weeping Demon, and it is a great pedal, but I cant say that and back it up 100%, because I'm till not really sure on how to use a wah correctly. lol.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
first pedal i got was a boss mega distortion.
its pretty awesome but a little expensive (for me at least)
Quote by victor5464
i dont have a weeping demon and it sounds awesome.....how much does it cost?

About $125 CDN, I got mine for $110 though, but that's because I got a JSX with it, gotta spend money to make money, right? RIGHT?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way