Hi. I gonna be changing strings on my Acoustic guitar. Is there trick to get little ball things out of bridge? You use just hands, pliers, what? Thank
I talk into computer and it type what I say. Sorry for my bad spelling. Just think me as "Forrest Gump".
if you have a cheap string winder, you'll notice that on one side of the part that goes on the tuner has a little semi-circle cut out of it. you put that under the pin that's holding the string in and lift. i suggest you detune your guitar before doing this, unless you enjoy having the string shoot out and rip out your eye, as well as having the pin shot across the room. be gentle when you do this, it's easy to break the pin.
^^^^do that but like he said, first take off the string from the headstock first, then carefully with the string winder take off the pin, be carful cuz you CAN break the pin or even the string winder if you don't know how to do it....i have seen it happen, pretty funny actually.
EMO
The protagonist sees the dragon and moans about how hard it will be to get the princess to fall in love with him, he gets eaten. The princess is very happy, because he was a whiny fag anyway.

Quote by kanguuu
its old, good, but old lol
Ok I got them off by doing what you said. It work good, thank for advice.

Now I have two type of string; 1 set D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Light, and 1 Ernie Ball Medium-Light Earthwood. Any opinion on what one to string guitar with?
I talk into computer and it type what I say. Sorry for my bad spelling. Just think me as "Forrest Gump".
out of those definately the d'addario phos. brze. or get the martin sp bronze, my personal fav., but i use mediums, peace