. I wante dto play guitar a while back, so i bought one from a friend, a cheap epiphone Sg Special. Well i got really into bass not too long after.. and dont play that guitar at all anymore. So i want to redo it. No new pickups or anything, just cosmetics. I htought of the design. Here is my idea. The guitar is originally black. I haven tstarted it yet.. its my latest project. I DIDNT copy the idea from a van halen guitar either... but someone pointed out that it kinda looks like one. Thoughts or comments? Tips or tricks?????
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/images_classic/attach/jpg.gif
Attachments:
huh2.jpg
Last edited by SmurfJ at Sep 10, 2006,
That would be a sweet paint job

What you should do is put on of the full face sg scrath guards on and put that same deisgn on just in a different direction to get some contrast
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

well there, you should (if possible) put some design for the dots, and on the headstock. nice design by the way, how did you make it (like what program did you use) iv been meaning to take a les paul or ES-335 and put a design on a picture of it, using a program
Why the hell did you link this to my thread, truckers?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by jincasa
well there, you should (if possible) put some design for the dots, and on the headstock. nice design by the way, how did you make it (like what program did you use) iv been meaning to take a les paul or ES-335 and put a design on a picture of it, using a program

I used adobe photoshop 8
What do you mean a design for the dots? an inlay or....?
and as far as the headstock im not sure. I want to keep the epi logo on it. an di have a weird logo, not just heir signature.... which would be tricky. But i was thinking maybe a single red/white stripe at the head....
Stop advertising this thread in other ones you stupid penis muncher.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
^The penis muncher comment wasn't nice...but if you were advertising it about, please don't.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
get some stars to look like a messed up british flag
or change some colours and get a dixe flag look to it
your a tool.
stop spamming other threads.
it looks ugly anyway.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
I dont like the design. And I hear epi special iis are total rubish. But have fun repainting it.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Looks crud !
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
stop posting this on other threads
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?