yes, another wonderwall cover...crit for crit. take a listen

nooeygirl.dmusic.com

-Nooey
Quote by Zeppelin08
Yea I feel the same way too, I try to be good because I burn very easly so I wouldn't last long in Hell, unless they have sunblock there.

Quote by excalibur672
You're more desprate than a man paying for a hooker on credit.
you know what, ug never really gets any talentless females...and you are no exception...maybe played it a bit too fast? but great voice, and guitar playing...good work...
sounds really good, on key, only suggestion, its lacking all emotion. You have a voice, but your not putting any emotion in to it, your cutting a lot of notes short and u stay in a pretty constant volume. If you let some of the notes draw out, and you emphasized certain parts it would be perfect because your key is on, its just an expression/ emotion issue
This is the first time I ever heard a female do this song. Great Job, I Love It!
thanks for all the comments guys! i appreciate them

i'll pm you your crits and such

-Nooey
Quote by Zeppelin08
Yea I feel the same way too, I try to be good because I burn very easly so I wouldn't last long in Hell, unless they have sunblock there.

Quote by excalibur672
You're more desprate than a man paying for a hooker on credit.
yeah.
I've been so sick of wonderwall... this motivates me again.
cute voice
nice guitar
yeah Nice Voice. I'm not a big fan of the song, but it sounded good. Nice Job!
MEMBER OF THE UGERS FOR AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE

Member Number 12 of the Iron Maiden are Gods Club. PM Revelations to Join

Sergeant Simmons of the KISS Army: UG Regiment PM Sloopy to join

Member of the "I Remember Old Nickelodeon Club"
I agree with one of the above posters, lacking a little emotion but now you know that, otherwise, very good. You have a sexy voice Keep it up, I'd like to hear more covers by you. You keep time pretty well for the most part. Please critique my Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 cover : http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432388 . Thanks!
When you let yourself go you really kill it(good), but lots of the time your not putting enough into it.

Seems rushed for such a nice voice You should slow it down to let your voice ring out more.

I think its a fact that 75 percent of girls can sing and less than 10 percent of men can.
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
That's so bad I think you just gave me cancer.

Quote by sineP
What did you do? Fart into a microphone?
Were you singing while playing guitar? That's what it sounds like...just a little rushed, but not all the time, just parts in the song. Oh and please please please let your voice ring out...it sounds beaufiful.