I've been looking for some new cables to connect my pedals and these are the best priced ones I've seen, anyone ever use them, how are they? Anyone know where I can get better ones? Thanks for any info. Here's the link to what I'm thinking of getting.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--HOSCFS
#107 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.
I have 3 of these (exactly, I got them from Zz) and they are fine. I mean... they do their job. Nothing especially good about them but nothing wrong with them either.
i wouldnt worry about the quality of your pedal cables, jus go to your nearest good guitar shop and ask for some patch cables.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
what can be wrong about cables that simple? i need them because i have a few pedals and only 2 regular length cables.
Quote by Mad Marius
No, I saw them on that documentary, Jurassic Park. They walked around and ate electric fences and people.
Bad cables will deteriorate quickly and/or just mess up your sound because they're cheap.
#107 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.
Those ones will do fine. As long as it's patch cables, and they're not cheap, they'll work good.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
well der but were talking patch cables that never really move so as long as you get some from a trustable company why worry? pirahna for example do good patch cables. i honestly would worry about my pedal messing up more than my patch cables messing me up (if not most things).
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
I use monster cables. Theyve never let me down.
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez IJS40
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke GH 412a Cab
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Boss Chromatic Tuner
Boss Noise Suppressor