why would you spend like 600+ dollars for a tube amp with 3-4 sounds, when you could get a boss gt-8 for 300 dollars on ebay and have more than you'll ever need. this thing sounds amazing, i just got mine, and its worth the money just for the stock patches, theres so many things you can do with it, and it sounds incredible. so before you spend all of the money for a tube amp, look at a gt-8, you can run it through an amp, power amp and cabs, or a PA system. definetly check it out.
Quote by RHCP Guitar Guy
I finally found the perfect metal tone!!
Here it is
http://www.box.net/to
Guess what gear I'm using

Quote by OldHairyOne
Oh dear god
You butchered a great solo
I'd guess you're using a stray cat and a rock?

Quote by otherkid
i dub ye the man with nicest finished guitars
Because some of us want the warm sound of a tube amp overdriving. I'd rather have my 3-4 amazing sounds than your crap ones.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Quote by Chimaira
Because some of us want the warm sound of a tube amp overdriving. I'd rather have my 3-4 amazing sounds than your crap ones.

ditto
Quote by metalmiliita56
not to sound stupid but do combos sound as good as tubes?

Quote by Tom Martin

Still, use a condom - STD's arn't like pokémon - you don't get a certificate for catching them all.

Quote by Refixer
All Spiders suck. Accept it. Even the ones with legs.
Oh, ye, of little taste...

On the flipside, I cannot even begin to fathom how some people can lie to themselves about quality pieces of gear. If you're gonna be cheap on something, be cheap on socks and hamburgers. Don't go cheap on gear. And if you're just absolutely stuck on buying cheap gear, don't try to justify it by pumping it up to be something it's not. It just shows ignorance.

Other than that I would say big congrats on wasting $300 that could've went towards a good amplifier. Instead you bought a Chinese circuit board/processor/crap that most likely cost about $10 to make. Good job.
what would you rather have? A talking parrot or 500 stink lizards?

Also good luck finding a tube amp for $600 that can offer 3-4 sounds, they're hard to come by and if you do find one, its usually pretty mediocre.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Last edited by Funky P at Sep 10, 2006,
Quote by Funky P
what would you rather have? A talking parrot or 500 stink lizards?

That episode of futurama is great.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Well threadstarter, it's good to know you also have your opinion, but before you state your opinion, at least go a try a decent tube amp, and listen to the beautiful warm sounds it makes, instead of crackly cold not warm sounds, such as a digital effects pedal.

And I just plain dont like multi-effects pedals, too hard to set up.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by Fade2Black5770
why would you spend like 600+ dollars for a tube amp with 3-4 sounds, when you could get a boss gt-8 for 300 dollars on ebay and have more than you'll ever need. this thing sounds amazing, i just got mine, and its worth the money just for the stock patches, theres so many things you can do with it, and it sounds incredible. so before you spend all of the money for a tube amp, look at a gt-8, you can run it through an amp, power amp and cabs, or a PA system. definetly check it out.

Why would you spend like 6+ dollars on soft latex condoms with only 2-3 sizes, when you can get hard razorblade-lined comdoms from ouchfetish.com and have all the sick bloody pleasure youll ever need! These things feel amazing, i just put one on, and I can already feel the blood running down my leg. And theres so much more you can do besides cut your penis to shreds with the extra sharp detatchable razorblades! Like mow your lawn, or open that stubborn plastic wrapper...or EVEN CUT FIREWOOD!!
So before you spend all that money on soft, lubed up latex condoms, DEFINATELY check out these hard, cold, razorblade-lined comdoms!

im sooo sorry lol
LMAO!!! ^^

Oh dear, I almost cried from laughter...*sighs*, ok, Im good now....
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by kurdtkobaign
Why would you spend like 6+ dollars on soft latex condoms with only 2-3 sizes, when you can get hard razorblade-lined comdoms from ouchfetish.com and have all the sick bloody pleasure youll ever need! These things feel amazing, i just put one on, and I can already feel the blood running down my leg. And theres so much more you can do besides cut your penis to shreds with the extra sharp detatchable razorblades! Like mow your lawn, or open that stubborn plastic wrapper...or EVEN CUT FIREWOOD!!
So before you spend all that money on soft, lubed up latex condoms, DEFINATELY check out these hard, cold, razorblade-lined comdoms!

im sooo sorry lol

LMFAO i wish all of that could fit on my damn sig...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Fade2Black5770
so before you spend all of the money for a tube amp, look at a gt-8, you can run it through an amp, power amp and cabs, or a PA system. definetly check it out.

GT-8 - $300
Power Amp - $200
Cab - $200

or even a cheap pa system - $200

So you're spending $500-$700 anyway.
Still doesn't sound like a great buy.
Quote by kurdtkobaign

im sooo sorry lol

LMFAO. that is one of the funniest things ive ever read