Page 1 of 2
Yano, the one song that you can just pick up and play whenever, makes the girls hearts melt, and puts a nice warm feelin in your heart n hands

I am going to have to go with Collide - Howie Day
Well, most beautiful isn't necessarily the easiest.

Hmm. Misty always gets me, but I like Air on the G String too (for acoustic solo stuff).
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
What I mean is, the easiest song you can play, that is at the same time beautiful. and im askin which one you think is the best in that catogorey
r.e.m - everybody hurts

played at the right time, it can sound amazingly beautiful, and its nice and easy aswell

-rob
Yellow ledbetter by pearl jam.
Its not quite easy to play but its very beautiful.
hey there delilah. easiest song to play ever and girls love it.
Quote by jamiecallaghan

I personally haven't been caught, but my Jamaican friend got caught wanking once by his mum. She said ''Tobi mon! Stop playin' wit ya willy!''
Quote by jeff00

was just about to say that.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
You're probably tired of hearing this song (but I'm not )but I say Wonderwall by Oasis. Some of their stuff is very easy to play and they are "beautiful".
raining blood- slayer
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
I enjoy stairway not only to listen to, but i enjoy playing it.....ive always found the song a challenge and i love playing arpeggio style songs mixed with chords
Quote by jeff00

How long did it take you to nail Yellow Ledbetter? I took a look at it once and had massive issues with playing the half-barred chords high up the neck and getting my thumb around the neck.
- When I was your age Pluto was still a Planet. - anonymous
Dee - Randy Rhoads

Awesome song.
IRON MAIDEN
7 Feb 2008, Melbourne, Australia
23 Feb 2011, Melbourne, Australia
4 Mar 2011, Melbourne, Australia
------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube

Fade to black - Metallica not many people will find this beautiful, but i absolutely love it.
Member #4 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club. Goodbye Stevo.....
Quote by fronkpies
Human pussy, horse pussy, Its all pussy

Quote by Skelarot
Dee - Randy Rhoads

Awesome song.

Agreed
Quote by flyingjew34
Practice Practice Practice man. You can't get better at anything without practice. Oh, and mustard too.

I play like I'm breaking out of jail.

--Stevie Ray Vaughan
Something in the way- Nirvana
this defntly wins for simplicity, only 2 chords and one is open strings, and denfltly a beautiful song
classical gas-eric clapton
A hard song, but good
ive only played 5 months andi c\an nail it
Haha...I looked up the tabs for half of these songs and I can't play a ****in one of them.

I've never felt more pathetic and useless.

And no...not even the Nirvana one.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Pete Murray - So beautiful , Ten feet tall
Jack Johnson - Traffic in the sky ( all jack songs are beautiful but this stands out)
all apollogies - nirvana, not as easy as something in the way but still is really good
Lilvikingboy: pick one song, practice practice practice until you can play it..and the rest of the songs will suddenly be possible.
"316" by E. Van Halen, VERY easy to learn/play....very relaxing song for campfire type of settings..girls melt when they hear it

"That's the Way" by Led Zeppelin....never a big Zep fan till I heard this song on the movie "Almost Famous"....
Don't Go Away - Oasis
The Actor - The Moody Blues
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

Quote by breezin
john mayer - comfortable

if you really wanna play for your girl, I STRONGLY suggest you get "inside wants out" album by john mayer, the whole thing is beautiful and makes girls melt like none other, especially comfortable
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

crash - dmb...now thats a beautiful song...and quite easy to play too
hurt by johnny cash....first long i learned couple years back..and it never gets old
Page 1 of 2