so right now i have two guitars- an Epiphone acoustic, and a non-brand-name acoustic (was my dads oh-so-many years ago). at the moment i'm looking for an electric guitar.
GUITARS: i like guitars that have a nice clean sound, but come with some heavy distortion. i like them to be nice and light that are easy to play. [PRICE RANGE: $500 OR LESS]
AMPS: i want an amp with at least 30 wats, preferably 40 or 50+. i'd like it to have some nice distortion options as well. [PRICE RANGE: $200 OR LESS]
OTHER:i would like a cable that is at least 25 feet long; i like to perform as well as play. [PRICE RANGE: SOUTH OF $35]
and what are the best pickups for metal/hard rock type music?

thanks in advance for the help
Last edited by r0ckam3r1ca at Sep 10, 2006,
You wont find many good guitars or amps for the price your wanting ... you can get some epiphones (not very good of course) for under 350, but amp wise, good luck getting a 30+ watter for under $100!!!
"The road ahead is lined with broken dreams, so walk, just walk on by..."
you can get an epi g400 wich is a great guitar for 350 CAD plsu taxes etc.. but ytou will almost neve rinfd a 30 watt plsu amp for under a 100
Save up a little more for a Standard Strat. Also you won't be able to get a decent amp for $100.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Get a MIM Tele. I have an ash one and they are very versatile
Quote by Slash Jr.
Forgive me for asking this but what is a dirty sanchez??

Quote by Teh_Guitarer
bahahahahahahahaha nice find ForbiddenDonut. you're my man...