I don't know if this is in the right forum but is there a website that has all famous guitarists from Hendrix to SRV and ect. because I'm doing my senior project on Fender and I need to find famous guitarists that used fender. Please don't say the Fender website because I searched it and it didn't give me much info. Thanks.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Ok but I need a link to a website because according to my dumbass teacher this website isn't a valuable source.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by deadmansdiary
iron maiden! beleive it or not they all play strats

Adrian Smith doesn't play a real strat, he has it heavily modified with DiMarzzio super distortion pickups and such, he uses a modded one because of their lightness, so it isn't a real strat...
Before that he used Gold top Les Pauls and SGs.
*shrugs* I don't know...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fender

Some of them are listed there, and you can also go to the Fender website and see who has signature models, that's usually a pretty good hint that they played Fenders haha
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Jaco Pastorius
Buck Owens
SRV
John Mayer
Ritchie Blackmore
Mark Knopfler
Eric Clapton
Eric Johnson
Jerry Garcia played one known as "Alligator" on one tour
Jeff Beck
Joe Strummer
Jimi Hendrix
Jimmy Page
Kurt Cobain
David Gilmour
Sune Rose Wagner (The Raveonettes)
John Frusciante
Robin Trower
Keith Richards
John 5
Ry Cooder
The Rhythm Guitarist from Silvertide
Sonny Landreth
Mike Campbell (Tom Petty's lead guitarist plays a broadcaster)
Pete Townshend (recently anyway)
Tom Morello
Ben Einzeger
Jon BonJovi plays a telecaster now and again
Dusty Hill
Flea
Mike Dirnt
Steven Stills
Graham Nash
Dick Dale
Roscoe Beck

thats it off the top of my head.....