I am considering buying a madison divinity soon. The amp fits my budget and I've heard good things about it, I'd just like some of your inputs on it.
Don't buy a Madison! That's bad!
RIP SYD
Member #6 of the "SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4lifeSZ to join.
Quote by BobFromReboot
Don't buy a Madison! That's bad!

...Yeah, thats a valid reason. I haven't played any Madison amps before but I have heard some good things about them on some other forums. I think one of the guitarists in The Absence uses one.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Well I heard they would break down and then you would call Madison and get no answer! Have fun with that!
RIP SYD
Member #6 of the "SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4lifeSZ to join.
all i know is that the absence uses them and they have pretty good tone. but then again they use caparison guitars...

i tried to get endorsed by them with my band but no dice : \
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
Can you guys tell me whats bad about them? In what way did the amp you heard about break down and what were the conditions?
Hm... I don't want to go in depth so I'll just sum it up like this...

Good sound
Bad quality
Shady ethics
there was a big deal because someone took one apart on another forum. Apparantly they were trying to fix a noise that would occur on channel switching. What they found was the design was copied wrong from a TSL circuit. They advertised "Made in the USA", but they were only assembled here, and most of the parts were made in China. Then it would found out that like the first 40 prototypes were the only ones built in China, or something like that. It was a big cluster**** on HC. Bottom line, they are the same circuit as other Chinese Marshall clones. There was one knob on the front, I forget which one, but it was never even connected to the circuit, it was just a pot sitting in the faceplate. People really liked them before, but everyone was selling them cheap after finding out. People seemed to like the sound fine before they found out about the design.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids