Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. But I can't seem to find any of the links that will take me to FREE pedal diagrams. I'm not all that good at electronics (or at least how to get the sounds I want), so I can't exactly design my own.

I looked all over the how to customize, but they all were contained in books, which I had to buy. Or if they were free, I couldn't get them to work.

So if you have any sites that you use. Just pass them on. I only want them free because this will be my first pedal/pedal build, and I just want to see if I like it first.
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Member #9 of the Samnung Has Crabs Club , PM Powerhouse to join

Custom Build
Look in the sticky. Theres MILLIONS of sites for this. I have at least 30 in my favorites. Heres some main ones:

www.generalguitargadgets.com www.tonepad.com www.runoffgroove.com www.diystompboxes.com www.geofex.com www.muzique.com etc...
there are a lot in one of the stickies at the top of the forum. this is the one ive been looking through lately for my next build. its got quite a few schems on there, and more are in the sticky.
I looked at the stickies, but obviously you guys are much looking than I am.

Thanks.
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Member #9 of the Samnung Has Crabs Club , PM Powerhouse to join

Custom Build
tonepad is great for beginners. beware though the boards they sell are easy to screw up, ive managed to screw 2 of them up - my soldering was real perfect but when i had to desolder with braid i managed to melt through the pcb board and thus destroy the circuit lines, which of course u can't repare with solder because they are hidden under a layer of gloss. lesson = use perfboard if you're a beginner.
Marty
it's like a photo board or something, so when i went to desolder, it took off a layer of the circuit. i'm used to proper pcb's where the tracks are visible, not sandwhiched. It sounds stupid, but if you saw it you'd understand. I patched some of the connections up with jumpers but still.
Marty