i need a new tremolo unit for my ibanez rg. how exactly might i find a unit that fits my guitar? do they come in different sizes? where do i start?
quick solution, go to the ibanez website there you will the consumer services and I think you can order part I`m not sure...hope that help
Ibanez SR405
Ibanez RG 7321
Windsong with floyd rose and dimebucker

Ibanez tbx65 guitar amp
yamaha 300 watt bass amp

I use heavy pick, cuz this is how we do it dawg
check out www.ibanezrules.com for parts
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
The ZR won't fit into the current cavity on your RG. TO make it wolr you would have to modify it, which I wouldn't recommend. Check out the Edge Pro (or Edge) and the Lo-Pro Trems, some of, if not the best.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
what RG do you have? and ask madpickin03 or his name is something like that he has the information for what trems a replaceable for others
^ exactly. what rg do you have? jebus, how are we meant to answer if we don't know that?

You basically asked: "what size of engine will fit in my Ford?"
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?