Just asking for a little help, i will be doing some overseas traveling and i was wondering if ya'll had any suggestions for something that travels well. I'm not really looking for anything special, just something to keep the chops up thanks.
Washburn Rover acoustic. Those things are awesome.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
I wasn't aware that guitars travel differently...

Really, most guitars don't travel well. So if you're looking for something to take overseas, you're not gonna want to spend a lot of money. Why don't you get an acoustic guitar to bring with? It's gonna be more sensitive to temperature and air pressure differences, but you won't have to lug around a heavy guitar, amp, and equipment.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Buy a travelling guitar? Seriously, they make those.
So Stay With Me To Guide This Dream
Before They Bury Me
I'll Be Waiting Up All Night For You
With A Nightmare That Was Made For Me

-Who Watches The Watchmen?
The Prize Fighter Inferno
Takamine !!
The pro's us them on stage well their Martins and gibsons are at home. Also Carvin acoustics are known for their strength and reliability. The only drawback is that both of these come at a price.
Quote by kurtcobain44444
how about u buy a case for it

Just get a really nice hardcase for the guitar you have.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by kurtcobain44444
how about u buy a case for it

That's only gonna protect against dings and scratches. There is no real way to prevent against changes in temperature and air pressure.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

STEINBERGER!

Get one used, even if it comes from Antarctica it'll stay perfect.
haha