It sounded like the timing was slightly off, but it twas catchy. Nice tone.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
yeah, some of the timing was noticeably off and the lead sounded kinda distant. It was kinda catchy though.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Do black people attract more dust too?
To be honest, I liked the lead tone better than the rhythm, which I felt was kinda sharp (I don't mean pitch wise, I mean like piercing). The lead could have used a bit more bass (neck pickup), but it was good. The drums were... operative. I thought they had a bit too much energy. Made the song seem more like a surf song, really. Maybe retune it to make more surf-like.

I'd really appreciate it if you commented on one of my songs, no one else seems to want to:
Trapbox
TPQ: It's not bad, though the drums and bass and rhythm guitar could do with smoothing out a bit more, they are all hitting strong acccents at the same point in the song giving it a kind of jerky feel, I would also maybe cut some of the treble on the rhythm guitar track to leave a bit more space for the lead, maybe simplify the drumbeat too.