Hey, i was just wondering what you guys think are some really cool acoustic intros or riffs. Just wanting new material to play.

edit: it can be any skill level, if it's super hard i'll work on it.
nothing to see here
John Frusciante's Untitled #12. That'll have you going for awhile.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
fade to black - well most of it's acoustic, so if you wanna play some rock on acoustic that might give a good feel.
Marty
RHCP - I Could Have Lied

I LOVE that song. I need to learn that little riff. Badly.

For anyone that can play it, is it very hard for beginners?
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by LilVikingboy
RHCP - I Could Have Lied

The intro/main riff is very easy, Actually is very good for begginers to start off. As for the rest, it gets little harder because of the use of different barre chords.
Quote by LilVikingboy
RHCP - I Could Have Lied

yea, i forgot to mention that one... the riff, like already said, ain't hard at all, and it sounds great. it was one of the first riffs i learned.
Member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
If you looking for great intro's and riff's you can't go wrong with a little Jack Johnson, also Dispatch has some great stuff in that style, try "The General" or "Two coins"
I'm the brains behind Jesse and the Rippers
I dont think discovering new bands and songs is worth wasting time. led zepplin acoustic intros and riffs are enough. at first try "over the hills and far away" then "bron_y_aur_stomp". after you master these songs contact me and I'll tell you what to do next
yeah try

John Mayer Trio - Another Kind of Green

Fantastic riff!!!
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
When it's Good--Ben Harper

It's slide guitar though, so only try that if you're willing to buy a slide and use an open tuning.
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.