Hi, I have never had an effects pedal before, and I decided I would start my collection of the with a wah-wah pedal.

I suppose the limit to the amount I would be willing to spend is 175 to 200$. It's just for bedroom use, so I don't need anything that is the greatest thing since sliced bread, just something that does what what it's meant to do and preferably does it well.

So which would would you reccommend for that price, or maybe something different which you thinks sounds better?
Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

Well, there aren't a whole lot of wah pedals out there that exceed your price range. You could try a Crybaby From Hell, a regular Crybaby, a Bad Horsey, etc. My advice to you would be go to your local guitar shop and test some of the different wahs out. Decide then which best suits your taste and pick that one. I personally like any Crybaby wah.
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
Quote by breadfan82
Well, there aren't a whole lot of wah pedals out there that exceed your price range. You could try a Crybaby From Hell, a regular Crybaby, a Bad Horsey, etc. My advice to you would be go to your local guitar shop and test some of the different wahs out. Decide then which best suits your taste and pick that one. I personally like any Crybaby wah.

wicked sig dude.. i love that movie