is the Ibanez RG321MH good value for money?(Costs around US$370 new) I think its the guitar im going to settle on buying? Here are the specs-

Wizard II neck
3pc. Maple Neck Material
Mahogany Body
24/Jumbo frets
Bound Rosewood Finger Board
Fixed bridge
IBZ INF3 (H) Neck PU
IBZ INF4 (H) Bridge PU
Pearl Dot Inlay
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
That just a price i saw on the net, i went to musiciansfriend.com and they don't stock them. In AUS guitar prices are different, its not just a currency conversion. Anyway im just wondering if it is a good guitar for its price range, because ive heard good things about it and like its shape(i havent tried it out yet but i will soon).
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
which ibanez would you suggest? i dont need a tremolo. Playing rock/metal. Price range is US$400
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
Um...if you live in Sydney, at Allans, the ibanez rg321mh is $550. you deserve to b shot if you dont think thats good
it's a mahog body. i'd say it's pretty good for that - mean most ib's are basswood nowadays. i guess the fixed bridge part is making ppl say it's crap, and yer fair enough - but in aus prices are diff, i mean a pacifica in aus costs 400 bux. so 550 for the rg isn't all that bad.
Marty
i got the RG321MH like a week and a half ago and all i can say is that the ppl up there telling u to stay away from it havent a clue wot their talking about, it is an awesome guitar, out of the box it was perfect setup, super low action thin neck and sounds great through my cube, perfect for metal but can handle the chilis and piles of different stuff, cleassic rock blues everythin but it excels in metal/hard rock. I got it for 179 quid from england but postage cost 24 pounds but even with the postage costs it was 200 pounds well spend, worth every penny. If you can i would say replace the pickups if you have the opportunity because im sure it would sound unbelievable with new ones the ones it has are fine, but im goin to put new ones in this year when i get some money then it will be a ****in beast
Quote by ch715dallat
i got the RG321MH like a week and a half ago and all i can say is that the ppl up there telling u to stay away from it havent a clue wot their talking about, it is an awesome guitar, out of the box it was perfect setup, super low action thin neck and sounds great through my cube, perfect for metal but can handle the chilis and piles of different stuff, cleassic rock blues everythin but it excels in metal/hard rock. I got it for 179 quid from england but postage cost 24 pounds but even with the postage costs it was 200 pounds well spend, worth every penny. If you can i would say replace the pickups if you have the opportunity because im sure it would sound unbelievable with new ones the ones it has are fine, but im goin to put new ones in this year when i get some money then it will be a ****in beast

Thats good to know i own the same amp and play same styles like metal and chilis and other stuff.
h0d0g- Thanks, ive seen it cheapest at the Gold Coast for $516.
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
Quote by davo_333
Thats good to know i own the same amp and play same styles like metal and chilis and other stuff.
h0d0g- Thanks, ive seen it cheapest at the Gold Coast for $516.

what you waitin for then go and ****in buy and tear it up, NOW, lol
Truly, it's a great guitar. For the price, you can't really go better, I've tried it a few times in a shop, and it's pretty damn good haha.
x2 on "Best choice for the price".

I owned one, and it's the most awesome thing three hundred bucks can buy. Satin-finished WizardII and the string-through alone are worth it, and it's also made out of pretty good mahogany (mine was oil finished and looked great at it).

New pickups make it a very usable instrument for anything, not just a "beginner's guitar".
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by suicidalmoose
it's a mahog body. i'd say it's pretty good for that - mean most ib's are basswood nowadays. i guess the fixed bridge part is making ppl say it's crap, and yer fair enough - but in aus prices are diff, i mean a pacifica in aus costs 400 bux. so 550 for the rg isn't all that bad.

In my opinion the lack of a tremolo system is very positive, because you get way more tuning stability like that.