So I've recently got into them, mainly because of my girlfriend, but my friends have helped too.

I really like them, I dont think they get the credit they deserve from alot of people, because they arn't like the average boyband....well they arnt a boyband lol, and they do write their own stuff. Plus, their songs work so well, and sound so good.

So are there any other fans on here? Or am I the only one? lol
To The Moon And Back is a great song, but other than that I haven't listened to them much.
Yea they're awesome man.

I like the first album better, but affirmation was gud as well. I like You can still be free, chained to you, n obviously to the moon and back
Quote by hendo123456789
invincibleneo - you are one of the only people in this thread that talk sense.
i'm a big fan. the first album was, like, one of the best pop albums australia ever produced. the second album had some great songs, but wasnt as good as the first. i like Tears of Pearls personally
I think it was good that they split up before they could fizzle out and turn crap which happens so easily in pop-rock. "Hold me tonight" is one of my favourite's from them, also like "To the Moon And Back".
Quote by doki
i'm a big fan. the first album was, like, one of the best pop albums australia ever produced. the second album had some great songs, but wasnt as good as the first. i like Tears of Pearls personally

Behind all of AC/DC's. And Jet's.
Savage Garden are OK, I got one of thier albums (cant remeber which) To The Moon & Back is a great song tho - one of my all time favourites!! Hang Bags & Gladrags is another fab song but its a cover - dont know who did the original.
Member of The Darkness fanclub
I was there for SD's cocksucking forum, August 15th, 2006.
The Cas Fast Foundation - pm draken to join and support cas on his 30 food free days.
Yep. Well, the first album at least.

I used to slate them when I was much younger, I had a friend who liked them, and I took the piss outta him for it, quite badly actually. However, my tastes have changed a bit since then and I can appreciate that sort of music nowadays, and the first albums pretty good.
Kelix - I think steriophonics did it?!? Im not sure.

I used to mock bands like that too, when I listened to quite terrible music, im relieved my tastes have changed now though.

I prefer the first album, because its more rocky, but Affirmation is cool too. You can still be free is such a good song.
Quote by tallicafan888
Kelix - I think steriophonics did it?!? Im not sure.

They also covered it. Original was by Rod Stewart.

I don't really like them, but I know a hell of a lot of their songs cause my mum and sister used to listen to them a lot.

And to StevieRamone, AC/DC and Jet aren't pop
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Yeah they're cool. Both albums are pretty good I reckon.
Quote by snave2008
i sir totally agree with every word you just said .
Quote by Calum_Barrow

I don't really like them, but I know a hell of a lot of their songs cause my mum and sister used to listen to them a lot.

Same
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I heard Truly, Madly, Deeply on the radio the other night.

Man, that was a great tune.

I love hearing long lost 90's songs on the radio 10 years later.

That would be a great mix CD title (Long Lost 90's) Haha.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.