I got a job at Gordon's Music, my local shop here in Massachusetts. I'm pretty excited. I went in there yesterday to get some strings, and when I was leaving the manager asked if I wanted to work there. I go in there all the time, like 3 times a week and know everyone who works there. Before the summer I asked if they were hiring and he said no, but today I was hired. I'm starting in two weeks! It's going to rule.

I guess I'll be doing stuff like merchandising and selling guitars and gear on eBay. I'll be making signs on the computer and small posters for gear, along with thinking of ways to make things sell better. I'll also be re-stringing guitars, tuning them up, polishing and cleaning, etc.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
I didn't ask but I'm assuming I get major discounts on gear.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Was there a particular response you wanted here? I mean, aside from things to the effect of "You lucky ****!"?
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
you did well man, just make sure u don't get sick of guitars. all i do at work is stick on these forums, and by the end of the day there's nothing that i want to do more than play my guitar.
Marty
I've passed by that place in a car before.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
nice, im gonna start looking round mine soon enough, need some spare cash during college
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Nice, hope all goes well
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Yes you always get staff discounts, and theyre ****ing good too. I worked in a guitar shop (soho soundhouse in london) for my work experience and I get staff disc on everything now...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
That's cool man.

But I dont think I could ever work in a shop like that. I'm just too damn evil. I know something would eventually "fall off the back of a truck"...
BASTERRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! lol
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
thats the best job you could get man. play with guitars all day
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
good ****ing job man.....may you go on to sell overpriced squires to us unsuspecting UG idiots......seriously......good career choice