Did you sing too? If so damn! Great job. I noticed the guitar was a wee bit off in certain place but 1,000 times better than I could do. Great job.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
yeah it sounded pretty good. i think the vocals and the guitar tracks would sound better independantly though. the guitar was solid enough but it sounded like the speed of the song wasnt a speed you were very happy to be singing. as a result your timing was off. Maybe just listen to the original a bit to get a better of the feel of where the vocals should start and stop and how they should be emphasized to sound better. And i realize that a cover doesnt have to be exactly like the original, but in this case the vocals werent off as a result of you trying to give it your own feel, but rather becuase it was just off-time in places. Vocal tone was good.
thats is an awesome cover!! great job! awesome singing voice!!
All you touch and all you see is all you life will ever be

Rest in peace syd barrett
Come on you stranger, you legend you martyer and shine
Guitar sounds solid. Vocals are good too, like someone else said timing is just a hair off in spots. You could try rephrasing some of it to make it fit the chords a little better and more original or you could just listen to it a couple more times and get it down. By no means am I saying the vocals suck! There pretty awsome actually just need to sink up a bitt better in a FEW spots overall a GREAT job! 8/10

crit for crit please
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432929
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
Timing was a hair off, vocals were mostly solid but i thought there was a few places where you could have done something better with your voice.

Other than that i thought it was really good.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Not bad dude. I liked your cover of "Name." Good job!

Props for liking the Goos :P