I'm guessing it's not great.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It's probably decent, but nothing special. I'm sure they're better on the higher end Nuno guitars...
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
^ of course, they are, (a) they have schallers and (b) nuno isn't playing the N1, that's for damn sure.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nuno plays the n4. but the trem i believe is the same one i had in my x40 (before they used schallers in the x40's) and it was a great LFR trem. i thought it was better than my friends trem in his kh-202.

how does the n series play? ive yet to play one.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
^ i haven't tried them either. I saw one in a shop I was in on holiday, but I didn't get a chance to try it... i think danno might have tried one...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ of course, they are, (a) they have schallers and (b) nuno isn't playing the N1, that's for damn sure.

Schaller are great bridges. Schaller and Floyd Rose bridges are both made at the same manufacturing facility in Bubenreuth, Germany, so they're essentially identical to the original Floyd Rose in every way except for the name stamped on the base plate.

But the LFR on that N2 is probably no better or no worse than any other guitar in that price range. The bridges they put on them are pretty generic. They usually work pretty well for a while, but the knife edges start wearing quickly. And once they wear the guitar will never return to its original tuning after using the trem. Such is the fate of most LFRs found on most cheaper import guitars.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Last edited by Crunchmeister at Sep 12, 2006,
^ that's what I meant, that schaller was a good bridge.

I don't think they are the same, though, regardless of them being made in the same factory. I've heard a lot of horror stories about the schaller, such as it using softish metal for the baseplate and such- and when I tried one, I wasn't too impressed.

It's better than those cheapo licensed ones, but, in my opinion, it's at the botom of the heap of the "quality" floyds...

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?