Just wondering what are your views on Noise surpressors? Are they any good, do they actually work like? i was looking at the behringer and boss peadls on the internet but seeing as its a pedal that would usually always be on, i was thinking would this be any good

MicroHum Destroyer

http://www.behringer.com/HD400/index.cfm?lang=ENG

I know its not a noise surpressor, but would it be any good? Anyone ever tried it?

Btw, as anyone ever used the Analog Mixer?

http://www.behringer.com/MX400/index.cfm?lang=ENG
ISP Decimator for sure. I have a Boss NS-2 and a Decimator and IMO ISP wins hands down.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
^ +1. on everything.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The one in the link you posted is a lot lot cheaper than an ISP decimator. Is it any good? What about the BOSS 1? I mean I really need one of these things but 100 quid is a lot of money...
i think you can get the decimator for around £80...

www.highlystrung.co.uk
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Don't take the Rocktron Hush the Pedal, it was not impressive at all. Did nothing useful for me, but sucked the tone only.
I have the NS-2, and it works very, very well. The ISP Decimator seems to be favored by most, but it also costs more.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
^ that's true. another thing to remember, from my experience, is that the decimator is a lot better than the ns2 for cutting amp noise- but if you only want to cut pedal noise, it's a lot closer- I think (though I may be wrong) that the boss ns2 is probably designed with pedals in mind, seeing as how it's made by boss...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?