Anyone know the name of thissong on the album "live at last?" They do in the middle of the Wicked World medley right after they play the intro of into the void, and before supernaut. Here are the lyrics....

Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm sad
I lost my woman, I feel so bad
She was my first love, I needed her
But it's so bad, I'm on my own, own, own, own, yeah

Now I will sit here, everyday
I loved that woman, oh yeah, and everyday
She was my first one, it felt so good
I didn't no what to say, I just can't go on, on, on, on, yeah
Guitars: Les paul standard faded(wcr crossroad pickups), SG special(wcr crossroads) Roadhouse strat, G&L ASAT, Mahogany Strat (P90 and SD JB)

Amps: Vox AC-15 w/celestion blue, Vox AC-4tv, Orange tiny terror head, Ampeg Reverberrocket.
Wicked World
EDIT: Shit, I just noticed that you said it was in the middle of Wicked World
EDIT 2: There, I got it

Quote by Nat King Cole - Sometimes I'm Happy
Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm sad
I lost my woman, I feel so bad
She was my first love, I needed her
But it's so bad, I'm on my own, own, own, own, yeah

Quote by Black Sabbath - What to Do (unreleased)
Now I will sit here, everyday
I loved that woman, oh yeah, and everyday
She was my first one, it felt so good
I didn't no what to say, I just can't go on, on, on, on, yeah
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Last edited by Garci at Sep 11, 2006,
yes my friend... thanks for trying, but we all know how to cut and paste lyrics into google... this is some black sabbath obscurity that we're dealing with here... far beyond the realm of google
Guitars: Les paul standard faded(wcr crossroad pickups), SG special(wcr crossroads) Roadhouse strat, G&L ASAT, Mahogany Strat (P90 and SD JB)

Amps: Vox AC-15 w/celestion blue, Vox AC-4tv, Orange tiny terror head, Ampeg Reverberrocket.
Quote by Wylde
yes my friend... thanks for trying, but we all know how to cut and paste lyrics into google... this is some black sabbath obscurity that we're dealing with here... far beyond the realm of google

Not really, Google can do everything, I edited
Look!

Technically Google (being a search engine) can search the whole web, therefore if Google can't find it, it isn't on the internet
Co-founder of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM me or nick dixon
Winner of the CR Best Avatar Award

Quote by bodyheatseeker
ohhh burrrrn!
That's how we roll in the CR forum.
Irritate us, and we'll sic our 14 year old on you!
Quote by stonegolem13
Technically Google (being a search engine) can search the whole web, therefore if Google can't find it, it isn't on the internet

Not true, Google just got me some donuts and a glass of water. I am drinking it right now. Google can do everything

And no, I don't have a dog/cat/anything named Google
Look!

You order food off google???

But I didn't say that there was a limit to google's might/power, I just said that if it was on the web, using google you could find it

Quote by bodyheatseeker
ohhh burrrrn!
Quote by stonegolem13
You order food off google???

But I didn't say that there was a limit to google's might/power, I just said that if it was on the web, using google you could find it

I don't, I was kidding because I said Google could do anything, I get your point
Look!

Quote by stonegolem13

unless theres someone on some guitar forum who say... doesn't have a website where they publish obscure black sabbath facts....

this is all besides the fact this has nothing to do with google...

changes-ozzy osbourne.
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
Yep, that is "Changes."
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
nope... definatly not changes... definate similiarity in the lyrics, but you'll definatly have to listen to the song.. nothing like changes... anyone have the album that can back me up on this??

Quote by Wylde
nope... definatly not changes... definate similiarity in the lyrics, but you'll definatly have to listen to the song.. nothing like changes... anyone have the album that can back me up on this??

Actually in a forum I read that this song was eventually twisted, probably by Ozzy, and became Changes, but they used to play it in Wicked World before it became Changes. I got the lyrics for the Nat King Cole thing (here) and here's the forum where I took the info from.
Look!

Quote by Wylde
unless theres someone on some guitar forum who say... doesn't have a website where they publish obscure black sabbath facts....

this is all besides the fact this has nothing to do with google...

Obviously they would have to look at this forum to give you the answer though so with google you get more people who could help you

Quote by bodyheatseeker
ohhh burrrrn!
dont you think i've tried google... though... my point was maybe there are some big sabbath freaks on here that would know... not just a bunch of smart-ass kids

Quote by Garci
Actually in a forum I read that this song was eventually twisted, probably by Ozzy, and became Changes, but they used to play it in Wicked World before it became Changes. I got the lyrics for the Nat King Cole thing (here) and here's the forum where I took the info from.

thank you very much garci... wow so it was originally a nat king cole song??

Quote by Garci
Actually in a forum I read that this song was eventually twisted, probably by Ozzy, and became Changes

When I read the lyrics in the first post, I thought that's what it was.

Also, Geezer wrote most of the Sabbath songs, so it may have been him that based it so heavily on the Nat King Cole song.
Quote by bigwillie
CornLord, you just blew my mind.
kinda reminds me of the end of symtom of the universe too...

Quote by Wylde
thank you very much garci... wow so it was originally a nat king cole song??

It appears to be so, but I would have never guessed that Sabbath were fans of Cole. Well, every day you learn something new, right?
Look!

Wicked World of the live at last album. Many parts in the song(Wicked World, Supernaut), which is 18 minutes long :O