Okay, here's the deal, I thinking about buying an ESP LTD Viper-50. Now I read the reviews for this guitar, and liked what I seen. However, this really isn't enough to sway me in one way or the other, so I have a few questions for all you UGer's. One of which being, what kind of genre would this guitar be good for. Two, is it realiable, is it gig worthy? Three, how good does it sound through an amp? Four, how well does it stay in tune, and which strings would be the best? And finally, are there anything(s) you can think of that might make me want to NOT buy this guitar, or anything that would make me want to buy this guitar. Basicly, what are the pros and cons of this guitar. If you could help me out it would be greatley appreciated.
You know you're a guitarest when you'd rather lose a foot than a finger.
Well, I don't know anything about that model specifically, but it sounds like you haven't tried playing it. I personally think the most important thing about a guitar is the way it feels to you, so find one at a shop and try playing it for a while. Play others too, if you like the way the viper-50 sounds and feels and it's in your price range go for it.
no, its isnt a good guitar. Its an agathins body with a bolt on neck and ****ty pickups. There are no pros.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
no, its isnt a good guitar. Its an agathins body with a bolt on neck and ****ty pickups. There are no pros.

+1
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?