What FX pedals can you use to save present tones on an amp? It would be easier than changing the settings on my amp every time I want to get a different tone.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
you just gotta have an amp that has different channels that you can switch between, thats the only way other than getting a pedal board to model the amps different sounds
Is a Roland Cube 60 one of those amps?
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Roland Cube 60
you mean preset tones? handiest way is with MIDI, but that's inherently expensive...

what amp do you have?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ i would assume that he has a roland cube 60, cause he asked if that had multiple switchable channels. could be wrong tho, its just a guess.

what are you changing settings wise? if you are changing the EQ, you could get an EQ pedal and set it so that when engaged it gives you that second EQ setting you want. if all you want to do is turn on the distortion, a distortion pedal will do that. but both those will just be adding a pedal, not actually changing amp settings. or a good multi-FX unit will have the ability to save presets. depending on what FX the thing has you can set up tones with EQ, disto, reverb or whatever else. again not changing amp settings, just adding something in front of the amp.
^ yeah, I should really read the damn threads, shouldn't I...

I think you can buy a footswitch for the cube 60, one of the boss latching ones should do the trick, I'd have thought...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I was talking about perhaps changing the amount of treble bass or mids with a pedal.
Sorry about this, only pedal I've used is a wah (not to change EQ though lol)
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Roland Cube 60
^ ah, ok- eq pedal, maybe?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?