Hey, I've been thinking about selling my Ibanez RG1570. It has two minor chips of paint missing on the lower horn, a bit of rust on the hardware (only a little) and is otherwise in top condition, only 2 years old. It's a great guitar, but that focking Floyd Rose is driving me nuts. I need something easier to take care of, and most important of all, something that I can tune on stage (like D-tune it or summat).
What price do you think I could ask for it, considering the slight damages? I bought it for 810 Euros.

THX!
Quote by 666washburn666
I need to no if any one nows how to finger tap???/

So go the the technique forum, why run all over this guys threa.....muppet
have you heard of the tremel-no? they might be worth looking into, if you otherwise like your guitar...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I bought an an RG1570 off ebay last year for $550 but it was in perfect condition and came with a Boss DS-1 and a nice gig case. With it chipped and rusted a bit I'd say $450-$500. They are around $750 US new.
Quote by Dave_Mc
have you heard of the tremel-no? they might be worth looking into, if you otherwise like your guitar...

The T-No will save your life
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Instead of having springs in the cavity just use little pieces of metal that don't stretch. Or buy a tremelno it will cost you about the same
About the same? How much? Is this an official Ibanez product, or some Radio Shak thing?

EDIT:

And that's a really cool idea, I'll look into that (tremol-no). Sweet, thanks guys!