Ok, so i have a fender G-dec and it sucks. can anyone recomend a good amp? I was thinking about either a line 6 spider 2 combo or some sort of marshall. Im willing to spend up to about $450 so any help on deciding is very much appreciated
What sound are you looking for? Line 6s and Marshalls in that range suck balls with a garden hose.
Hi, I'm Peter
right, i play hard rock or metal. Not like death metal just plain metal like old breaking benjamin project 86 metallica some slipknot sometimes....stuff like that. Well, i didnt mean line 6 and marshall exclusively. Just any sort of amp thats good that i can afford.
ok. I'll look into the roland cube. Has anyone played a line 6 spider II? cuz i saw one at my local guitar center and it looked pretty good but i didnt get to try it cuz some dude was hogging it
Everyone slags of the line 6 spider - apparaently it has a very "digital sound" and non-existant cleans - though i have no experience of it personally

I recommend the Cube too
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Vox valvetronix. Highly recommended
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
Quote by Dirk Gently
What sound are you looking for? Line 6s and Marshalls in that range suck balls with a garden hose.

Line 6 ****ings OWNS - Marshall suck... but dont diss line 6 Seriously the spider 2 range is amazing for a combo
Quote by Dirk Gently

awesome.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Funeral_Fan_90
Line 6 ****ings OWNS - Marshall suck... but dont diss line 6 Seriously the spider 2 range is amazing for a combo

No, it's not. try anything over about £300, at a volume louder than headphone volume, and then tell me that again.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?