what dont you understand about it? makes perfect sense to me
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
It makes me sad when people block off their Floyds...
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Make your bridge as parallel as possible, then measure the block. You'd need to stuff your wooden block here

and here

If all is successful, you can remove 2 of the springs or you can leave it there but dont remove all (grounding purpose). You'd also need to close your cavity compartment so that the block wont fall. Its good if your blocks are tiny bit larger at the top so that it'd be tighter when you insert it.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Last edited by madpickin03 at Sep 11, 2006,
Like i said, its good if you leave the top of your block a bit larger than the bottom so it could wedge in well. It wont get loose if you block both of the sections.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Or, you can just make one block slightly bigger than you need it, then wedge the other one in.
Nah you cant make it bigger on one side, the size has to be in inclination and the size of the top of the block cant be too large than the bottom of the block. If you make it bigger on one side then the bridge wont be parallel and could lead to discomfort and such.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I blocked off the crappy trem on one of my guitars using a load of lollipop sticks (you can get them from craft shops)