hi ug~slices, just wandering what u think is the best guiatr out there at tho moment in a sort of 500+ price range. ps dont post daisy rock guitars or the fender hello kitty please. its boring. thanks alot sorry for double threading...
umm you already made this thread in The Pit.

Are you desperate or something?

Reported.
Ibanez....Nothing else. if you can't handle their line of seven strings their regular rg series is awesome too.
My guitar is a B.C. Rich Warlock. It works great. My mom's bf says he thinks I'm the only ten year old with one. I love it and am working on Irom Maiden's "Wasted Years" intro. I love it! The guitar works great.
Ibanez is good tho.
But, I prefer my guitar!
P.S. How do you get icons under your name?

garfunkleskater - the korn one is cool, where did you get that? Do they have iron maiden ones?
Quote by yomomma10
P.S. How do you get icons under your name?

garfunkleskater - the korn one is cool, where did you get that? Do they have iron maiden ones?

You're 10 years old? Good on ya, kid.

The icon under the name is called an avatar. Go to your control panel and they have a section you can choose from, or you can make your own.

About the most metal guitar, Schecter Hellraiser for sure. Nothing screams metal more than that.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Jackson

Charvels and Kramers are my favorite, and you can get most for under $500.
I guess none of the other fourteen threads made every day asking the same question had a suitable answer.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...