Okay, up for grabs I have a "well worn" Visual Sound Jekyl & Hyde guitar pedal that I am looking to get rid of reasonable cheap. I bought the pedal almost a year ago and have had no problems with it - I'm just looking for a different kind of pedal to get the tone I want. I'd tell you guys why this pedal is kickass and a great deal, but chances are if you clicked on this, you know what the J&H is, so you don't need me to tell you.

So, what is the catch? Well, to the best of my knowledge the pedal doesn't work with an AC adapter. I've never actually tried, but I bought this pedal used from someone awhile back and they said that it doesn't work with an AC adapter. Not that I cared, because I bought it for $85, which was WAY below the price(at the time). Like I said, I've never tried using it with an AC adaptor. Honestly, I'd rather just get a few batteries for 2 bucks because those last for a LONG time. So, whether or not it works, its to your benefit.

This pedal is solid as a rock. It's not in mint condition or anything like that. It's not as if the pedal is scraped to hell all over the place, but there are definitely a few noticeable scratches. Don't buy this pedal if you want it for collecting purposes or **** like that. This is meant for a practical guitarist that wants to save a considerable amount of cash on used gear.

The cheapest I've found it on eBay was for around ~$90 shipped for similarly used pedals. I'm asking for ~$70 shipped OBO because I want to get rid of it. Also, please realized that this thing will cost more than a few bucks to ship. Something to keep in mind.

That said, any takers?
-XKR
I will give you $60 and I will pay shipping, but I have to get some other money first, so it will be a couple of days before I can ship you the money.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Done. My email is alexdude777@gmail. My paypal is the same thing. I can wait a few days. I'm in Ohio, 45833, what do you think is reasonable for shipping?
-XKR
Well, how much does the thing weigh. That will have something to do with the price. If you give me the weight, I can get a shipping quote for it.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Just give me $65 and if the shipping is more than $5, I'll cover the rest of it.
-XKR
Ok. Done Deal.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
haven't heard from you in a few days, are you still interested?
-XKR
Yeah. I just need a little more money. It will be a few days, but I am definitely still interested. One question though. Is it the newer red one or the older black one.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Okay, I lied, this is the final bump. Surely someone wants this for less than half of its retail price, right?
-XKR
60 and I'll pay shipping PM me and let me know if it's still availiable or not. If it is we can talk it out.

Peace
Rock and Roll is fading away but, it can never truly die. Rap will be dead before it hits the ground.
I forgot about this thread, but yeah I'm down with $60+shipping, let me know if you are still interested.
-XKR
how much would shipping be to Ireland?

also is the pedal red or black
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

The pedal is silver. I'm really not sure how much shipping to Ireland would be but I could find out. What are you willing to pay?
-XKR