I love how that many people from the Blues can get together and just have fun.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
ooo, yeah, i've seen that video before, brilliant. There are also a number on youtube that are SRV tributes with clapton, jimmy vaughan, bb king, buddy guy, robert cray, bonnie rait, among others, absolutely amazing videos
That is seiorusly probobly top three videos i have seen on youtube. That session includes about 99% of my favorite artists. Its aboslotly amazing. Lol also check out Chaka back in her skinny days...lol did phil collins get lost or something
Wow! That was amazing. Like one of the posts say, so much talent fit into one stage>
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by IrishBlues
I love how that many people from the Blues can get together and just have fun.

Yeah I love these types of gigs when a load of great musicians get together and just have fun. Nice vid.
« »
amazing vid
Quote by flyingjew34
Practice Practice Practice man. You can't get better at anything without practice. Oh, and mustard too.

I play like I'm breaking out of jail.

--Stevie Ray Vaughan
HOLY ****!

That's awesome.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Never have I seen so many gods in one room. Wow.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I feel like a better person after watching that. That gave me chills.
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
Holy ****! That is awesome!!
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
'lol' at the fact that Phil Collins is now laughed at. He's a hell of a drummer.
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
Quote by mrmo
Please don't kill me, but who is that guy on the piano?

Dr John
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Quote by Encore_God
'lol' at the fact that Phil Collins is now laughed at. He's a hell of a drummer.

Who laughs at him? He's one of my favourite drummers of all time. Glad he's on this vid. Not that it wouldn't be better than anything else ever without him though... This really is a great video. I love the blues, and this is why.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by Calum_Barrow
Who laughs at him? He's one of my favourite drummers of all time. Glad he's on this vid. Not that it wouldn't be better than anything else ever without him though... This really is a great video. I love the blues, and this is why.

Anyone who's ever listened to Genesis.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Quote by Derigiberble
Anyone who's ever listened to Genesis.

*pointlessly rants and raves*

Eh, to each his own, but I enjoy the prog Genesis, and even if I'm not the biggest fan of his solo career Phil Collins is a good drummer imo.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Quote by psychodelia

*pointlessly rants and raves*

Eh, to each his own, but I enjoy the prog Genesis, and even if I'm not the biggest fan of his solo career Phil Collins is a good drummer imo.

+1

I listen to Genesis from both eras, but his drumming doesn't stop there.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.