ill tell you if you like the look, go for it.....because those things are built solid, in one fo the the guitar world magazine flash guitar reviews, ned stienbergers puts the guitar across to chairs and stands on the neck, with no damage whatsoever to the guitar
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
My guitar teacher has one. They're crazy.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Yea definitely go for. They are very well made and hardly anyone uses them. i think you will be very satisfied.
So do you have anything interesting to play?
Quote by flurbo
are you aware of how much they cost?

umm..YES. its pretty cheap too comparing to what i was goin to buy, because i was goin for ibanez 370dx, but this guitar looks way better so ima start savin money now and hopefully ill get it in a month or so
steinbergers look amazing, sound amazing, price is great, but if ur gonna get one be sure to get the right model and the one that u will always use. They are also fun to play. btw, that model u picked out is my favorite one too. wont find anything like it elsewhere.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
yeah i love it too. as soon as i saw it like a year ago i was like I GOTA HAVE IT, but then i forgot bout it and never did but then i came across it last nite. but still they have a different model that looks the same but its in sunburst. that one is ALOT BETTER, but they dont make those leftys
steinberger is probably the easiest trem to work with.. i recently got one and it has since become my main axe.. and i wouldnt bother putting emg's in there.. maybe dimarzios.. or some s-duncs but emgs dont go well with a steinberger IMO
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
Its one of the lower end models which doesnt hold a candle to the higher end models but nonetheless still a good guitar.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
i was asking bout EMGs becuase it said that the pickups were EMG select, but its Select that were designed by EMG, not real EMGs. i guess