its a 197? electra 2242. i got it from my uncle a couple days ago with a hard case. its my first electric guitar. it sounds so amasing. i went to my friends house to use his amp and it blew his strat away. he was so jelous , it was awsome. i just thought i would share with you my awsome guitar. l8r
Quote by jackal20
a drop of steve vai's blood in the guitar paint will make you shred yourself back in time

Quote by Zeppelin256
The last guy here who liked Green Day and made a thread about it died in a freak accident.

You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?
Last edited by electra2242 at Sep 11, 2006,
Quote by MetalMilitia212
sell the guitar, and use the money for a dictionary.

You could use a few grade school grammar excercises yourself, buddy.

By the way - threadstarter? I declare war on your house. Terms for surrender are that guitar. Prepare to die.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Quote by God Am
You could use a few grade school grammar excercises yourself, buddy.

By the way - threadstarter? I declare war on your house. Terms for surrender are that guitar. Prepare to die.

then its war!!!!!
Quote by jackal20
a drop of steve vai's blood in the guitar paint will make you shred yourself back in time

Quote by Zeppelin256
The last guy here who liked Green Day and made a thread about it died in a freak accident.

I do believe that to be a "Lawsuit" Era LP. In most cases, they matched or exceeded the quality on Gibson's. That's one hell of a guitar for free!

Congrats!

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
He killed his uncle. Five finger discount.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
I'll trade you my Ibanez GIO for that, it's a proven fact, if you start on a really nice guitar you will suck, so I believe you should trade me....
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by ibanez_rocker
I'll trade you my Ibanez GIO for that, it's a proven fact, if you start on a really nice guitar you will suck, so I believe you should trade me....

really? ok
well i started on a cheap $30 acoustic guitar i got from a swap meet in san diego.
Quote by jackal20

Quote by Zeppelin256