Hi guys i need help on deciding which wah wah pedal to buy.

I want a dunlop crybaby by i'm unsure of which model of pedal is good and at a reasonable price.

I have been looking around the web and seen a few such as the jimi hendrix wah, orginal crybaby ( GCB95), crybaby (535Q). I don't want the zakk wylde one since it's out of my budget range.

I need some feedback on what wah crybaby are good and what aren't.

Thanks in advance!
The standards are the original. That's really all you need. The others have bells and whistles.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
I love the crybaby 535Q. I don't have it but my friend has it and I really wish I had gotten it instead of my VOX. Although the VOX is still great. What I love about the 535Q is the "Q" dial on the side of it that allows you to adjust the sweep of the wah. Very versatile. Haven't played the Hendrix one. I have played the crybaby and its cool, but I like the Q better.
Quote by gwitersnamps
The standards are the original. That's really all you need. The others have bells and whistles.

The Standards are the suck.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
thanks, but is the quality of the original good? what does the bells and whistles do and help?
Around here, the general consensus is that the original sounds bad regardless of the lack of "bells and whistles." The Crybaby Classic is better, but if you're looking for a no-frills wah, I'd look into the Voxes.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Vox has THE wah sound, but if you ever want to tweak that sound a little your out of luck. I've had the 535Q for a little over a year and you can get so many different sounds out of it. The "bells and whistles" help tremendously.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
so the crybaby classic is the model (535Q)? mmm so i guess an original would do for me since i have a tight budget.
The classic and 535Q are different models. The original crybaby doesnt sound nearly as good as the classic, just because of the electronics used. If you can manage to scrounge up some more cash, go for the Classic.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)