Poll: have u seen loose change 2?
Poll Options
View poll results: have u seen loose change 2?
yes
32 48%
no
34 52%
Voters: 66.
Page 1 of 2
hey man u didnt have to open the post quit bitching
so thanks but no thanks. . .
also "my sugar" your rock!1!!!1
Anyone catch Bush's speech tonight? Alot of it sounded like the same old, but I still can't wrap my brain around the anti-Bush fad, with how well he stated all the intentions of his administration. All the conspiracy's are fake. It's one thing to be against some stupid policy of his but to just believe anything rotten you are told about him is lame.
i don't but i gotta belive something
so thanks but no thanks. . .
also "my sugar" your rock!1!!!1
Loose change is all bull. Not because of what Maddox said (I agree with most of it) but because if the government simply wanted money, they wouldn't have to kill thousands of people to get it.
Quote by MetalMilitia212

thats actually the single worst most un thought out rebuttal i can think of. Simply because this guy suddenly dying mesteriously would back up his claims that much more. The best thing the government can do for themselves is just ignore it and assume that people will think that it is far to outrageous to be plausible (much of it is, but i do believe that that film does have a little bit of truth to it.) If you want to post a rebuttal of this film you should post a logical one (and there are plenty of them out there, one of which is linked from that page.)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Godzilla1969
No, and I don't care to. All this uneducated ani-Bush gets on my nerves.

I totally agree

Seriously with little more effort you could probably make an intelligent anti-bush thing easily.
Quote by my sugar
i don't but i gotta belive something

Not if you're a nihilist.

I think you could maybe make your own beliefs than believe those bogus (and rediculously biased) vids.
Quote by my sugar
hey man u didnt have to open the post quit bitching

hey man u didnt have to make a stupid thread quit being retarded
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by brandonian
Loose change is all bull. Not because of what Maddox said (I agree with most of it) but because if the government simply wanted money, they wouldn't have to kill thousands of people to get it.

no, but to take over all of the oil fields in the middle east they would you dumbarse.

that's how they're going to make money.
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
Fuck loose change. They don't even know the definition of the term 'documentary', since half of their work is either uncited or old unclassified files. Lay off the conspiracies.
Quote by madbasslover
Until_it_sleeps for the motherfucking win!!!
Why is everyone who gives thought to this an "Anti-Bush"? That's just dumb... Yeah, I know someones gonna flame me for this...
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
Quote by happytimeharry
You know, I love everything Maddox has written, but he was just talking out of his ass one that one...

I completely agree.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Saw it. Believed it at first. Got smart. Looked up rebuttals. Now I think it's crap...
Member #52 of Alter Bridge Fan Club (pm logz to join)

Member #3 of the Eggnog > Humanity club (pm Scourge441 to join)
More pointless bush bashing from a bunch of kids that dont know **** about politics
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
im really getting sick of the "buzh sux" crap

yes, he does. now use logic to explain your point.

"gr33nday 4r3 t3h R0x0RZZZZZ"

i swear, that's what i expect to hear when i want logic from some bush bashers
Quote by unplugtheradio
im really getting sick of the "buzh sux" crap

yes, he does. now use logic to explain your point.

"gr33nday 4r3 t3h R0x0RZZZZZ"

i swear, that's what i expect to hear when i want logic from some bush bashers

haha ya, me and unplugtheradio have been a real noob pwning team these past few days.

It just seems like its the cool thing to talk **** about our president, and the only reason I ever get is always something about the war and how it was unnecessary, you people really dont understand that saddam hussein, was a serious threat to our country, he was a power hungry dictator, so was hitler, and look what he did. Things like this need to be taken care of, thats why we have armys.
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
Loose Change is diarrhea coming out of my dick. If you want an actually well thought out and legit video on conspiracy, look elsewhere, dipshit.
Last edited by altronataku at Sep 12, 2006,
Quote by altronataku
Loose Change is diarrhea coming out of my dick. If you want an actually well thought out and legit video on conspiracy, look elsewhere, dipshit.

You cannot possibly belive that?
Quote by AdayTripper
You cannot possibly belive that?

no there's plenty of solid rebuttal in there. Doesn't neccessarily mean he's right about everything, but there's definately good points.
Quote by Fruscianteac
no, but to take over all of the oil fields in the middle east they would you dumbarse.

that's how they're going to make money.

The war cost WAY more money then any of that oil would've made...

Oh and.

Theres plenty of reason to dislike bush. Like the fact that plenty of his administration have authorized the torture or "terrorists". By terrorists I mean people who they don't have actual proof have done anything so they jail them an torture them to get them to admit something. Problem is you can't trust anyone if they are being tortured because if you are in pain you will say anything to make it stop so we can't trust that any of the people are actually terrorists. Also Congress is starting to hate Bush now because he is completely butchering everything America stands for and is bypassing all the checks and balances of government so he can have his bills passed without anyone being able to veto them. He is also stopping Congress from passing bills he doesn't like without giving them the chance to overturn his veto with a majority vote. Also for that person that said if the government wanted money they wouldn't need to kill that many people. Pearl Harbor has been proven to be known by the government and in ways aided. You don't kill that many people for money you kill that many people in order to make them back an illegal war or a war they wouldn't otherwise agree with. After that happened Americans were willing to back whatever he did. Like the war in Iraq. Kind of weird now that we have gone to war with Iraq every single reason that we went to war has fallen apart and all confidence in Bush has plummeted. Hating him isn't a fad it's just people are starting to wise up to his game and realise that he is destroying everything America is supposed to stand for. He's taking away your right to privacy, right to freedom of speech, right to a fair trial, destroying the checks and balances system and no body knows nor cares that all of their rights are being taken away. At the rate we are progressing Orwell's world in 1984 isn't looking that far off.
Oh also anyone who says Saddam was a threat doesn't know what they are talking about. If thats the case there are much more immediate threats to the US why didn't we take care of them first? Why was Saddam so much more of a threat than people we KNOW FOR A FACT have nuclear weapons and are working on developing ballistic missles that can hit the california coast. Why did we attack a person that was running a pretty much broken country. We said he had ties to osama now he doesn't. We said he had nukes now he doesn't. If you research the CIA didn't considering him to be a direct threat to the US anymore. So no he wasn't threat nor did we do it to bring democracy to the people nor do they want democracy.
I think all the people who believe in the conspiracy **** just want something different that they can tell their freinds about and act like they are superior.

Hating Bush has turned into a fad for the politicaly un-educated, it's cool to hate Bush now, to pretend your rebellious and stand for higher moral values than other people.

I'm no saying i know much about polotics because i don't, but i know enough about life to know that that groups emerge that are allways Anti someone because they want to feel special and part of the group. They then go and make biased videos making it seem impossible for 9/11 to be anything other than a conspiracy by the American government.
Need.New.Sig.
Quote by slash_620
I think all the people who believe in the conspiracy **** just want something different that they can tell their freinds about and act like they are superior.

Hating Bush has turned into a fad for the politicaly un-educated, it's cool to hate Bush now, to pretend your rebellious and stand for higher moral values than other people.

I'm no saying i know much about polotics because i don't, but i know enough about life to know that that groups emerge that are allways Anti someone because they want to feel special and part of the group. They then go and make biased videos making it seem impossible for 9/11 to be anything other than a conspiracy by the American government.

Refer to post above why hating bush has plenty of valid reason. When people say hating someone is a fad its because they can't think of a valid rebuttal I have yet to her anyone coherently defend Bush that has full knowledge of the facts of his actions.
that movie is awesome. awaken the masses to the lies theyre being fed every single day. go to youtube and search alex jones if you want to "take the red pill"
"Report: Hunt For Bin Laden Gone Stone Cold
As the nation marks the anniversary of 9/11, the Washington Post reports the hunt for Osama Bin Laden has gone stone cold. The newspaper says the U.S. government hasn?t received a credible lead on his whereabouts in more than two years. In March 2002, President Bush decided to pull out most of the troops leading the hunt for bin Laden in Afghanistan to prepare for war in Iraq. The Bush administration still has no one official in charge of the overall hunt for bin Laden. Pakistan has reportedly all but stopped looking for him."

What happened to catching the man responsible for the death's of thousands of Americans rather than a war with someone who the CIA has said is no threat to the US.
Quote by my sugar
great movie on 911 it's anti -bush just telling ya.it'll open ur eyes on lot's of stuff.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=loose+chANGE+2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6596630292015140276&q=loose+change

Here. Now commit suicide.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by slash_620

youre kind of stupid, but thats alright. its not a fad to hate bush.. they hate him for reasons. not because they think its "omg lyke soo kewl"
and of course youll be making these comments if you arnt politically aware. people that speak out about bush dont "want to feel special" they speak out because thats how they actually feel. if you knew anything about being in that position, you would realize its not what you make it sound like. and anyways, what is a conspiracy? an alternative story that isnt widely accepted? yeah, because no one wants to think that bush had 2,000+ of his own people killed so he could start making endless ammounts of money and so he could start taking away our freedoms.. makes sense. so they just blame it on terrorists who live in caves and have zero technology. keep your head in the sand little ostriche. or as maynard from a perfect circle says.. "step away from the window, go back to sleep"-counting bodies like sheep
Quote by Corndog45
show me a plane hitting the pentagon.. PLEASE. then ill go take a bath with my toaster.

So what, you expect every building in The United States to be monitored by cameras 24 hours a day for all eternity?
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by Corndog45
show me a plane hitting the pentagon.. PLEASE. then ill go take a bath with my toaster.

^ christ, another one. You Americans are crazy, I swear it. Fucking crazy. Even after clear evidence against conspiracy theories, all the arguments in the world which confirm the official story, and the fact that a conspiracy of this scale not only doesn't make sense, but would be far more expensive than whatever the government could gain, you're still for it.

Search the Internet, I'm tired of this debate. There are pictures of landing gear, engine parts and debris which experts agree belong to a boeing plane.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I think those videos are fantastic. I don't believe the stuff in them, but they are brilliantly well made documentaries. Its made so well, the way its put forward, the way its pieced together, the commentary. Props to the guy for making that
Page 1 of 2