Ok...i was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Marshall micro stack its only $299 and i was wondering if it was worth the price or if it was even worth buying it either way. I was also wondering about the sound and if it would even be a good gig amp. Message back. Thank you.
A microstack is exactly that ... a miniature stack. It's just a another gimmick. I think you're misunderstanding the size.
i hear its like having a couple MG15s on top of each other. about that size too.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Yeah I never really understood the point of the MicroStack.
I know a mouse and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Go for a Vox AD50VT or Roland Cube 60... good amps for the money and are fine for smaller gigs.
I like playing with those at the guitar store. The tone kinda sucks but its just one of those fun gimmicky things that you get a kick out off but wouldnt really use. I think i would get more out of it as a decoration for my house like a piece of musical art.
Carvin Legacy
Ibanez RG 470 w/Evo's
ESP Viper
Ibanez TS9
MXR Ten-band EQ
MXR Phase 90
MXR Smart-Gate
Boss DD-3
Dime CRybaby from HELL

Microcube
it's a gimmic to get people to buy them, and it works
but it's no different then to MG15s on top of each other, and we all know how great they are! Go for a vox or cube
A gimmick in deed is a gimmick in need.............................. I don't know why I said that, I just had to
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!