Ok so Im just got a new amp and now I want a new guitar. Im looking at two guitars. The Epiphone B.B. King Lucille, and The Fender Telecaster Thinline. I play mostly classic rock, and some jazz. Any help would be great.
i would prefer the b.b. king luicille, cause the telecaster is more of a rythym guitar, the pickups dont get any tapping or anything very well, and since jazz is mostly improv soloing, i would go with the b.b. king
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
i dunno, telecasters can get a really nice clean sound for jazz. and epiphones usually have soso pick ups at best. maybe look at anoher tele, i have never played the epi lucile, bu i know epi pu's are usually really weak. so just check em out and see which one you like better overall, feel, playability, sound , etc.
[B]Member of the Orange Revolution Club. Buy an Orange to join.
Member #16 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.
i would say get a stratocaster instead of a tele,im sure you could spend about 20-30 bucks and put a tele neck on it or customize it to resemble a telecaster, i would just recommend more of a lead guitar, also, with the luicille, you could oend bout 80 bucks and get good pickups installed
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
Well, I already have a strat. And I was thinking that if i got the Lucille, i was gonna put
Gibson 57 Humbuckers on it.