those fast triplet palm mutes, like in Trivium's Rain or The Deceived or like in The Faded Line by Lamb of God. I can do them up to speed, but it doesnt really feel too great on my arm. I really have to tighten my arm up and just sorta like... make it spasm?

I dont know, does this sound abnormal? Or is that the price to pay for trying to play music?
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Just relax a little bit and keep practicing songs like slayer's rain in blood and disciple and keep doing it until you can do it perfect i dunno i never had a problem with those tremolo triplets, but yes rain is a hard one to start with

Its pretty much just tremolo picking where you skip one beat
Quote by imnotcommunist
lets make an emo song!!
first play same 2 power chords over and over
have a breakdown every 10 seconds
cry and whimper
dont forget the hair over one eye
and the depressing lyrics on how your teddy bear died!
Last edited by RJMan at Sep 11, 2006,
build up ur muscles and u wont have that problem. play until it hurts and beyond or get a squeeze thingy
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...