Quote by Buzzsaw1405
Cool guitar dude but shameless advertising...

I live in the USA...its not mine. I was looking for a strat on ebay and I thought some ppl here might be interested since Im not buying it.
No guitar is worth that much, it's purely a piece of collector wank material. I'm sure it sounds great, but I'm sure you could get the same sound for under 5 grand.
I"d go away, buy a really really good grand piano (along the lines of Steinway or Seiler [although not that good for seiler] or Bosendorfer) or a new car...

HOW ABOUT A CUSTOM GUITAR?
Would look good in an ornament cabinet..
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by Battery Chicken
No guitar is worth that much, it's purely a piece of collector wank material. I'm sure it sounds great, but I'm sure you could get the same sound for under 5 grand.

I'd rather have a guitar that has been played in than something that has been sitting in a display case for years anyway. That guitar is old but you don't look at it and see a story
Not taking any online orders.
my brother has that same guitar and I swear to jesus christ, I have never played anything sweeter!
B-E-A-utiful!
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
What the heck is so special about that anyone who would pay 25,000 grand for a guitar is nuts. You can get a guitar that looks exactly like that and sounds basically the same for alot cheaper. Fender-1955-Stratocaster
Quote by Battery Chicken

It's not for playing it's for putting in a case and selling later in life for retirement. IT's an investment.
I listen to music and I don't need your opinions about what I listen to.
I would buy it if i had the cash ... To me, a guitar like that would have an immense amount of sentimental value, and i would probably play it until it finally broke down.

Anyway, i wouldn't buy it if someone told me they'd give me 30 grand to do with as i please, but as i said, if i were some rich playboy, i'd definately do it.
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
I wouldn't buy it. I'm into fenders but that's a ridiculous amount of money for one guitar.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
Quote by rocknrollgod
that fender isnt worth it. i didnt eve spend close to that for all my guitars.

so what would you rather own that one fender or all my gibsons.

Gibsons are over-rated and over-priced. I'd pick that fender anyday! not that I'd have 21 grand to spend on one....
Quote by rocknrollgod
that fender isnt worth it. i didnt eve spend close to that for all my guitars.

so what would you rather own that one fender or all my gibsons.

The Fender.

Just because I want to piss you off.
Niiiiiiiiiiiice, shame about the price.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Beautiful. The one thing I hate is Relic guitars though. Why don't you buy a used beat up one instead of the relic?