I need a better overdrive pedal than i already have. I have a Boss Overdrive/Distortion pedal right now but its not really giving me the led zeppelin sound i want, so can someone tell me what a good overdrive pedal to get that would give me that kind of sound?
Are you looking for overdrive or distortion? For both, I would look at either an Ibanez Tubescreamer or a Fulldrive 2.
Gruntled is a word
^ get a tube amp, then, and run it at 10.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
For zeppelin you need a fuzz, not an OD. Look for a copy of a MKII Tonebender, such as the Fulltone Soulbender.
Haha, why the hell do you want an overdrive with a Line 6? Get a valve amp, then use an overdrive with that.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^^^What he said.

Overdrives are designed to work with Tube amps. They basically cause the pre-amp valves to distorte, and this is not possible if your amp has none. With the amp you have only distortion pedals would help.

If you get a Tube amp, look into Tubes Screamer, or Maxon OD
1981 Marshall JCM800 2203
Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier 2 Channel
Sobbat Drive Breaker 1