Hi, i wonder if any of you guys can help.

Me and my mate have both been playing for a few years, but have never really had the chance to play with each other. Well, today we tried it for the first time and it went ok, but we didn't really know what to play.

Can anyone suggest any good songs to start with harmonizing, for example a beginners songs, and then maybe a few intermediate and possibly even hard tabs.

Cheers guys
Listen to some Maiden.
Download some tabs.
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
u can try (when you get good) and play some avenged sevenfold songs (they have 2 leads and they play harmonized parts)
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745
stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.

Quote by RockGuitar92
I'd start easy. You need to synch up as two seperate guitars players before you team up to do tandem harmonizing. Check out Pink Floyd.. Metallica (nothing else matters).. and play lots of 12 bar blues stuff.
Lots of Arch Enemy, gotta love those silly Amott brothers.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Quote by codybcool
Chris Amott quit :O

I know, but him and Mike wrote the music fot all the Arch Enemy albums, that new guy has yet to release an album with Arch Enemy.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Michael Amott = a god.

Opeth have some kickass harmonised parts. try The Leper Affinity.
Quote by Cone 21
I know, but him and Mike wrote the music fot all the Arch Enemy albums, that new guy has yet to release an album with Arch Enemy.

mmmm Alex you got the guitar yet. and yeh Christopher should get back with Arch Enemy and from what i have heard he was meant to get another Caparison guitar sig
More Than A Feeling - Boston
She-Wolf - Megadeth

Some places to start.
- Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty w/EMG 81 & EMG 85
- Ibanez S470 "Baby Blue"
- Jim Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah Pedal
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- POD 2.0
- Vox AD30VT
Alot of Allman Brothers stuff has it
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite