Because they're fake. Don't you know about the big China scam?
Quote by unfathomable_bo

This is why vs threads are banned, because people can say "well Dragonforce are better because ZP's hair is curlier" or "Iron Maided are better coz Dave Murray looks like a fish"

It's Always Funny When It's True.
thats a big thing right now for cheap ass chinese/taiwanese/etc/etc shops to create cheaply made guitars out of cheap materials and put the name of a big brand on the headstock. its not a real kramer or whatever else.
Originally posted by Mad Marius
You've broken a low E string??? What style do you play, guitar raping noise core?
it has damn chinese markings on the pickups. they said it was an ornament in the ad. so its not even an electric guitar. it has nothing in it!!
They are definitely fake. Asian countries have been doing this for a while. They just make very close replicas, but in terms of quality, not so good.
If you wanta guitar thats cheap and sounds really good...definitly go agile
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
if i went to china and he tried to sell me that guitar for 30 dollars id punch him in his face
China has a disturbing thing with ebay. I was looking at their "gibson les paul" fake copies a few months back. The C*** was charging £220/$480 postage and £150/$275 for the guitar. What a joke, don't fall into the trap, many people have written about buying the "Gibson" etc from the dodgy chinese sellers and how appalling they were. They are all fake, fire wood guitars. Also notice how most of the chinese "guitar" sellers on ebay also sell weird jewellery. Don't buy one, remember you do get what you pay for.
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
yeh me too,not too good a feeling, but I ended up getting an epiphone lp standard, which I love, despite what some say.
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
I find it hard to believe that it exists people who are stupid enough to buy stuff like that in the utter conviction that they're buying a 100 % legit gibson for 200 bucks.

Thats about the time i remember that 50 percent of america voted for the mister president
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Quote by refgerto
I find it hard to believe that it exists people who are stupid enough to buy stuff like that in the utter conviction that they're buying a 100 % legit gibson for 200 bucks.

Thats about the time i remember that 50 percent of america voted for the mister president

LOL yeah you yanks are dumb (joke guys, dont burn me)
Quote by Craigo
DO NOT go for those dodgey Japanese crap. They will work, but they will be terrible guitars.

Until you know exactly what you're talking about, don't say a damned thing.
Quote by suicideangel_2
mabey there cheap because, the currency is in chinese

Please god dont let this guy go under the illusion that Gibson's are cheaper in China than they are in the USA, especially when you consider they would have to be shipped half way around the world.

They are cheap because they are Fake, Fraudulent, Copies.........they are made out of **** wood, crap parts and put together by midgets who are high on glue. You get what you pay for and nobody on this planet will get a Gibson les paul for £200.
Quote by Svennz
http://cgi.ebay.com.cn/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230026196767&ih=013&category=308

Wow... I would buy one of those, change the pups, re-wire everything and change the tuners... who knows it could work :O

Ill give you 1000 to 1 odds that it still sounds like a bag of wank and sucks to play.

If the guitar body is made of poor quality wood then it will allways be tone dead. If the neck is made of poor material and badly set then it will allways blow to play on. No amount of re-wiring, switching pickups and polishing will turn a turd into a diamond.
True, I completely forgot about the guitar feel lol

It would still be cool to get one if you are one of those people who buys guitars and keeps them in a case... just as a collector and not a guitar player
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI