what are some albums that you really regret not getting into earlier?

for me?

iron maiden- seventh son of a seventh son
cryptopsy- none so vile
borknagar- borknagar
Cryptopsy - None So Vile
Opeth - Deliverance
Cannibal Corpse - Wretched Spawn
Meshuggah - DEI
Zyklon - World ov Worms.
pantera - cowboys from hell
the fall of troja - doppelgänger (one of the best!)
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
Powerslave - Iron Maiden - Awesomeness
Master Of Puppets - Metallica - Obvious 'n00bish' choices i know, but when i was like 11 i had the choice to get this or an Eminem album. I made a horrible, horrible choice.

And for just artists (cant think of other albums), I should have gotten into Amon Amarth, Iced Earth, Helloween and Venom long before i did.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Quote by Ali_Boulala
pantera - cowboys from hell

2nd, I never really got into pantera until about a couple weeks before dimebag died.

I will also add The Black Dahlia Murder- Miasma, at first I wrote it off as just another noisy melo death album, well I was wrong.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Every Opeth CD I currently own
Every Testament album I own except Demonic and The Gathering (nothing against them, they're just nowhere near as good as their older stuff)
Dark Tranquillity-Haven, Projector, Damage Done
Quote by Ali_Boulala

the fall of troy - doppelgänger (one of the best!)

good but not metal

Cryptopsy - None So Vile
COB - All, i was put off listening to them because of all the fanboys but the early stuff is good
Quote by Mr. President
Nevermore: Dreaming Neon Black
Opeth: Deliverance
Necrophagist: Onset of Putrefaction
Amon Amarth: Versus the World

Read my mind, except replace DNB with TGE.

Also, Hate Eternal. King Of All Kings is
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Agalloch- anything by them
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Vital Remains - Dechristianize
That is definetely the most played CD I own now, It's such a good album, and the self-titled track is just ****ing amazing.
Bleh. Good for the occasional listen but anything beyond that bores me.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by Night_Lights
Agalloch- anything by them

This and my post rock/metal albums
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Most of Opeth
Most of Meshuggah
Most of Paradise Lost
Most of MDB
and "Ellements"
Hate Eternal-I, Monarch-****ing brutal ****, Behold Judas is one of my favorite songs of all time. Iron Maiden-Number of The Beast. Hallowed Be Thy Name/Children of The Damned
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Entire Agalloch discography
My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours
Strapping Young Lad - City
I second Hate Eternal- King of All Kings, God damn that cd is sweet. That and Iron Monkey's self titled.

Also just on bands, this band I was introduced to today, Doomed Stasis, SOOOOOOOOO ****IGN GOOD. Anyone who likes doom or sludge check them out.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by AcidBath443
I second Hate Eternal- King of All Kings, God damn that cd is sweet. That and Iron Monkey's self titled.

Also just on bands, this band I was introduced to today, Doomed Stasis, SOOOOOOOOO ****IGN GOOD. Anyone who likes doom or sludge check them out.

Holy ****ing hell, the guy's scream is pure destruction. Wow.
Quote by HuckIt