Ok i have a Fender Squier stagemaster and i broke the piece of plastic that goes around the hole where you put your jack lead. Anyone got any idea what its called? I wanna try and get a new one from ebay or something... (look at the pic if u dont no what i mean:

thanks man much apreciated. Now i can get rid of that rubbish duck tape replacement i had :P
pretty stupid idea huh? it craked in the hot weather in the summer...