i was reading one of my tabs when i came across this.

|-(7tr9)-9b11r(9)p7tr9-9b11r(9)p7tr9-9b11r(9)p7tr9-9b11r(9)p7tr9-(7tr9)-9b11r(9)p7tr9-

on the cd he plays it fast. and i get the bend and pull off part but the hole picture kinda looks confusing. can sumone translate that into english so i know what to do
Last edited by jezjr48 at Sep 12, 2006,
ya it does...usually t=tapping i dont think thats what it means in this case...id like to know what it means
Quote by jezjr48
its got a t and an r in it. and parentheses. ahhhhh so confusing

What tab/song is this? And is there a legend somewhere in the tab?
no theres not. the tab itself is really confusing. i mean the tabs right but its just really confusing. its to black sabbaths war pigs. heres the link -

http://www.911tabs.com/link/?288382

and they said its got 3 guitars in the song. but theres only one guitarist in black sabbath and that tommy Iommi
i know what a trill means its just the hole picture and tab itself is confusing as hell
Quote by jezjr48
and they said its got 3 guitars in the song. but theres only one guitarist in black sabbath and that tommy Iommi

There are loads of overdubs on the track, can't you hear that? There are two guitars soloing over one another at one point, with another guitar playing rhythm!

This bit of the tab you're having trouble with requires you to bend a whole tone at the 7th fret, release the bend, then hammer-on to the 9th fret and bend a whole tone, then release the bend, then pull-off back to the 7th fret and repeat.

EDIT: Or it might mean that you should bend up a whole tone at the 7th, then hammer to the 9th without releasing the bend, then release the bend, then repeat. I wouldn't advise trying to get this sorta thing note perfect, personally, just go with what sounds good and reasonably accurate.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Last edited by Strat_Monkey at Sep 13, 2006,