i used to have a good one but i deleted it from my favorites lol sorry
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
what do you mean like a guide to build your guitar or some who builds it for you?
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT
Line 6 Spider ll 112
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Temptest
Quote by oriolesazb
mine is probably that totaly awsomely hard solo in wake me up when september ends, evry time i hear that solo i drool.
You mean those sites where you just design a picture of it or an actual custom shop where you tell them all the materials and parts and then they build it for you?
Quote by YYZ
You mean those sites where you just design a picture of it or an actual custom shop where you tell them all the materials and parts and then they build it for you?

yes exactly
an actual custom shop where you tell them all the materials and parts and then they build it for you?
Quote by eltyr18
an actual custom shop where you tell them all the materials and parts and then they build it for you?

go to any guitar site and go to custom shop.

BTW, you don't have enough money for a custom guitar.
Dickless.
Yea most places have custom shops. Some cheaper custom guitars (but still great quality) are Carvin and Ran, google them.
http://www.ranguitars.com/index.htm <These guys are KICKASS. I will probably soon be ordering a custom guitar from them
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11