Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Always With me, Always With You.
Love Thing.
Chords Of Life.
Ten Words.
Summer Song.

Are my favourites.
I love some of the hammer-on arpeggios in Mystical Potatohead Groove Thing.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
The Extremist
Cryin'
Why
Starry Night
Midnight
Ten Words
Always with me, Always with you
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I like

The Mystical Potato Head Grove Thing
The Extremist
Starry Night
Always With Me, Always With You
midnight
flyin in a blue dream
satch boogie
tears in the rain...
RG550DY

Tone zone bridge
Hs3
Paf neck

RG550CO

D sonic bridge
evo neck

Flextone 2plus
All Alone is preety much the most feeling in a satch song ive ever heard...... I love crystal planet and crushing day
-rasberry jam delta v
-crystal planet
-big bad moon
-the extremist
-midnight
-super colossal
-crushing day
-up in flames
-satch boogie
-circles
friends
a cool new way
Until We say goodbye
ten words
If I Could Fly
The Souls of distortion
Lights of Heaven
Mind Storm
Starry Night
Moroccan Sunset
Slick
The Forgotten pt2
One Big Rush
The Mighty Turtle Head
Trundrumblind
Time
Bamboo
Redshift Riders
The Journey
The Traveler
New Last Jam
The Enigmatic

I can't believe no one has mentioned these yet. They are some of my favorites. I can't be the only person who likes these, can I?
Raspberry Jam Delta V
Hordes of Locusts
House full of Bullets
Love thing
Always with you, always with me
Starry Night
Surfin with the Alien
Summer song
Mystical Potato Head Grove thing
the majority of good ones have already been listed but i would like to point out most of them are not songs because they dont have lyrics.

sorry thats just somthing that does my head in when people call instrumental pieces songs.
Quote by Shorrock
the majority of good ones have already been listed but i would like to point out most of them are not songs because they dont have lyrics.

sorry thats just somthing that does my head in when people call instrumental pieces songs.

WTF?
Quote by Shorrock

Yer ur talking crap. So mozart, vivaldi, the shadows, beethoven, john williams, all dont write songs according to u... ok

Anyhu Mindstorm and Day at the beach are most tastful altho mind storm does sounds like a cop show theme tune
^No, by definition he's correct. A song is defined as a short composition for vocals. Course most people will call anything a song, and there's nothing wrong with that if you want to - but by definition, Shorrock is indeed correct.

It's even more distinguised in classical music and the examples you gave though, calling a Mozart concerto a song is incorrect.
'Name me good Satriani songs'
'List of all Satriani songs'
'kthxbye'

/thread (Yes, that's really what this thread has become
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
all of Satch's material is genius, although one of my favorites is "Crush of Love", the opening track on Cool #9...it was probably the first song i learned that allowed me to apply phrasing to my playing
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
I'm not adding anything special here, but whatever

Cool #9
Circles
Crush of Love

my favourite:
Always with me, always with you
Before flaming me, think about this first:
First guitar: 2005 (acoustic Fender DG5)
Next guitar: whenever I can afford it. Will be an electric, though.
Number of teachers: None.
I AM LEARNING BY MYSELF! GIVE ME SOME CREDIT FOR THAT!!!!!!
Quote by Johnljones7443
^No, by definition he's correct. A song is defined as a short composition for vocals. Course most people will call anything a song, and there's nothing wrong with that if you want to - but by definition, Shorrock is indeed correct.

It's even more distinguised in classical music and the examples you gave though, calling a Mozart concerto a song is incorrect.

Imagine that the lead guitar is the one who is speaking.

However, the ones i liked is:
Summer Song
War
Always With Me Always With You
Midnight
If I could Fly
The Soul Of Distortion
Just Look Up
Gnaahh
Ten Words
The Meaning Of Love
A Love Eternal
Crownd Chant
The Extremist
Love Thing
Crush Of Love
Time
Rubina
Friends
Surfing With The Alien
Crystal Planet
Satch Boogie
Until We Say Goodbye
Ceremony
Flying In A Blue Dream

There's a lot more, but i can remember right now...
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Gnaah
Hands in the Air
Super Colossal
Crowd Chant
I Like the Rain
Searching
Surfing With the Alien
Satch Boogie
no
Quote by El Cumanés
Imagine that the lead guitar is the one who is speaking.

Lol, I know it's generally accepted that Joe Satriani instrumentals are called songs, heck - I call them songs myself, but you missed my point.

The definition of a song is a composition for the human voice.

I'm not a pedantic person, so I'm not trying to get anyone to call them instrumentals, I was just commenting on a person saying the inital poster was talking bullshit, when he was infact 100% correct.
my all time Satch fav is "Secret Prayer", listen to that and try to play it
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will be at peace" -Hendrix
Why are you afraid? What can the world do to you? People can laugh at you, it will do them good-laughter is always a medicine, healthful.
Quote by Johnljones7443

I think ur both incredibly anal and picky.
^Lol, I was just saying he was correct and you were incorrect. I guess by your definiton that makes me 'anal' - so be it.