Ok, so I think the easiest way to learn a song is to play and sing while listening to it. Usually this is not a problem...however, I am learning the song Hey There Delilah, and it is just out of my vocal range. I know I can tune my guitar down, but I also want to tune down the mp3...is there any way to do that??

thanks a bunch
Easily... programs can do it, there is freeware around and it's rather simple to use. Google "shift pitch winamp" and you should find a plugin for winamp that does the trick.
- When I was your age Pluto was still a Planet. - anonymous
Quote by cokeisbetter
Shouldn't be too hard at all.

uummmmm...........can u tell me how?
hmm... wouldn't it be easier to just learn the song how it's supposed to be... then just go ahead and drop everything by a semitone or two once you figure it out?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
hmm... wouldn't it be easier to just learn the song how it's supposed to be... then just go ahead and drop everything by a semitone or two once you figure it out?

The problem is that there are a few parts that are out of my vocal range...
Quote by davidmtml
The problem is that there are a few parts that are out of my vocal range...

Download GP5. You can drop tune all the instruments. It may not be the original track, but its a lot better. Send me a pm if you want GP5 reg code.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Download GP5. You can drop tune all the instruments. It may not be the original track, but its a lot better. Send me a pm if you want GP5 reg code.

Thx for the offer, but i already have GP5