So I?ll start a bit poetic, take the stars all from the sky
Put them in your eyes but wait they?re already there.
Or I?ll be a bit cliché and say I?ll never make you cry
In love and war, everything is fair.

Would you like if I was obvious, didn?t sugar coat a thing,
Hide my thoughts? No, we?d have nonesuch of that.
Should I be a little forward, or ask for just one dance all night?
Oh, come on, would it really be so bad?

I bet you?re wondering exactly who this song is all about,
Can?t wait to see your face when I tell you that it's you.
Should I tell you right upfront or let you ponder on your own,
I might wait and see just what it is you do.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
Last edited by Piltdown at Sep 13, 2006,
The middle verse is my favorite. The first verse seems kinda weird, like your telling a story about writing this poem, which is why i dont like it.

And i like the 3rd very exept for the " cant wait to see your face when i say, ha its you!"
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Yea, i'm definitely gonna change that line in the third verse, but the first verse is about me talking to a person, not about writing the poem/song.

I was kinda going for the thought process that someone might have upon trying to talk to someone that they like if that makes sense.

And totally off topic, i love your sig.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
Quote by Piltdown

And totally off topic, i love your sig.

haha second time i've heard that today.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by Piltdown
Yea, i'm definitely gonna change that line in the third verse, but the first verse is about me talking to a person, not about writing the poem/song.

I was kinda going for the thought process that someone might have upon trying to talk to someone that they like if that makes sense.

Yeah i'm not fond of conversations happening in lyrics much. Some exceptions, like if the songs amazingly good.
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

It's not something i'd normally do...nor is it something i've ever done before, but the thought came to me and it just flowed really nicely in my opinion so i decided to keep it. There is music to this so maybe i should record it and let you judge for yourself if it's "amazingly good" or not =P.

Thanks for the feedback though...tis much appreciated
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73

Bow to me.