I think these guys are a pretty awesome band...but they have mad guitar riffs and solos in them check em out
Before this guy geys killed, I just wanted to say... ah, there's nothing I can do in his defence, other then this: *passes a flame shield to |T4Z|.*
*vomits everywhere*
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by Icarus66
The 3 foot one, right?

Yeah, the one that's about the size of a young oak-tree. (in diameter, of course)

This guy's lucky he's getting the Vaseline, the last time someone took it without the Vaseline, his asshole looked more like a bleeding basketball hoop than it did a sphincter...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by SGRocker0791
DF doesn't want to be pigeonholed as a "Power Metal' band.

?

But I thought they bragged that they were some form of 'Extreme Power Metal' band?
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
Quote by SGRocker0791

Ah, yes. Because absolutely none of Dragonforce's songs sound exactly the same, and Herman Li is a master of originality.

NOT.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
There pretty good.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.